The NC State College of Engineering Day and Residential camps are now officially ACA (American Camp Association) - Accredited!
ACA Accreditation means that your child’s summer camp cares enough to undergo a thorough peer review of its operation — from staff qualifications and training to emergency management. American Camp Association collaborates with experts from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Red Cross, and other youth-serving agencies to assure that current practices at your child’s camp reflect the most up-to-date, research-based standards in camp operation. Camps and ACA form a partnership that promotes growth and fun in an environment committed to safety.
Which Program Are You Interested in?
Summer Engineering Camps
The Engineering Day and Residential Camps application portal.
NOTE: This information is not applicable for Summer 2020 Virtual Camps. Information will be updated in Spring 2021.
Raleigh NC State Campus – Day Camps
- Summer Programs for Elementary School Students
Kindergarten through 5th
- Summer Programs for Middle School Students
Rising 6th through 8th
- Summer Programs for High School Students
Rising 9th through 10th
Raleigh NC State Campus – Residential Camps
- Residential Summer Programs for High School Students
Rising 11th through 12th
Partner Camp Locations
Young Investigators’ Summer Program in Nuclear Engineering
- Virtual Summer Series Under Development! Please visit our website for more information.
- In addition to The Engineering Place’s Summer Programs, the Department of Nuclear Engineering at NC State holds its own residential camp for high school students and is now accepting applications for its Young Investigators’ Summer Program in Nuclear Engineering. The camp is open to high school rising juniors, rising seniors and graduating seniors. Participants explore through group projects, labs, lectures and industry field trips how nuclear science and technology solve everyday energy, medical and other industrial challenges. Details about the program, including how to apply, are available at www.ne.ncsu.edu/outreach-engagement/pre-college-students-educators/.
- Questions about the Young Investigators’ Summer Program ONLY: Lisa Marshall, Nuclear Engineering, Director of Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook!
Check out our summer camp photos on Facebook. You do not have to be a Facebook member to view them.The Engineering Place on Facebook
Raleigh Camp Employment and Teacher Participation Opportunities
Interested in joining the camp staff?
Check here for information about summer employment and teacher participation opportunities in our Raleigh camps.
Send a Child to Camp
The NC State Engineering Foundation, Inc. (NCSEF) was chartered in 1944 to secure private financial support critical to the improvement of the College of Engineering (COE). The Foundation continues to raise funds and engage with alumni to support the important work of the people who define the College. All gifts to the College, its departments and programs, make a difference in the ability of engineering students and faculty to fulfill their own dreams and make a positive impact on the world.
We welcome your tax deductible donation to sponsor a child for summer camp. To donate to our rising kindergarten through twelve grade day and residential summer camps, please use this link or make a check payable to NC State Engineering Foundation and send it to:
NC State Engineering Foundation
Campus Box 7901
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7901
In the memo line of the check, please put COE Summer Programs.