Office of Finance
The Office of Finance serves faculty and staff in the College of Engineering and provides business administration services to the college.
Announcements and Reminders
- April 30, 2024
- Last day to spend ETF and Enhancement Fee funds.
- ETF closeout due May 3, 2024
- May 31, 2024
- Last day to spend State funds.
- Closeout due June 3, 2024
- Faculty Summer Salary Training Certification
Meet our Team
Training Request Form
It is our goal to keep you well-versed in all COE Finance practices. Our team of professionals with many years of combined experience have worked hard to address the most common issues that come up during the day-to-day processes required for your position. We have numerous modes of training to fit your specific needs. We can also custom tailor a training session if a one-on-one is required. If your request is a new issue, our team will find a solution for you! Do not hesitate to reach out for any clarification on best practices and/or streamlined procedures.
For Business Officers & Accounting Technicians
COE Training Database
The Database is current and comprehensive with training videos created by the COE Finance team. It is searchable by Categories, Dates, Authors and even some specific topics of interest. We are always adding to the database with new information.
Click the button below to access our video training database.
Quick Start Training for Financial Transactions
Not a Business Officer or Account Technician, but occasionally need to process transactions?
This module was created for employees required to assist in financial transactions for their unit. It covers the basics of Pcards, Marketplace, Inventory & Asset Surplus, Travel, Supplier Onboarding, and Contract Review & Signature Authority.
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
University Budget-Related Links
COE Finance Forms
- Budget Revision/Structure Form
- Carry Forward of Funds Request
- COE Request for Dean’s Signature Form
- COE Startup Funding Request
- COE Retention Funding Request
- Engineering Reconciliation Template
- Pcard Purchase Cover Sheet
- Permission to Serve Alcohol
- Reimbursement Request Form
- Request for Prepayment of Goods
- Financial Cleanup – Appropriated Receipts
- Financial Cleanup – Premium Tuition
- Financial Cleanup – State Appropriated
- Transaction Approval Delegation
Campus Box 7901
College of Engineering
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-7901
Have a question? Our group email is monitored daily and your request will be routed to the appropriate team member.