Prospective Undergraduate Students
The best way to find out if the College of Engineering at NC State is right for you is to visit our College and participate in one of the information sessions that we offer to prospective students and their families each week.
|Mondays & Wednesdays||Fridays|
|Meet at 118 Page Hall||Meet at Room 135 Golden Leaf Biomanufacturing Traning and Education Center (BTEC) on Centennial Campus|
|1:30 pm||1:30 pm|
|Duration: ~1hr||Duration: ~1 hr (information session); ~30 min (tour)|
|Register Here||Register Here|
Please note: The following organizations also host additional information sessions/tours.
- Department of Computer Science – every Friday, when classes are in session from September through April, at 3:00 pm (Meet in EB II lobby East). To view the academic calendar please visit the Student Services Center.
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering – every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month, when classes are in session from September through April, at 1 p.m. (Meet in EB II lobby West). To view the academic calendar please visit the Student Services Center.
- Hunt Library Walk-In Tour: generally, Fridays at 3:30. Please refer to https://www.lib.ncsu.edu/
visit/walk-in for exceptions and more information.
- Engineering First Year program
- Joining an engineering department
- Opportunities for undergraduates
University Admissions Information Sessions and Campus Tours
We recommend, if it is possible, that our prospective students and their families also attend the University’s Admissions Information Sessions and Campus Tours offered through the Admissions Office. Their campus tours highlight general points of interest for the University as a whole.Sign Up for an Information Session
Prospective Graduate Students
If you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree from one of our engineering departments and would like to visit that department, please contact the department. You can find a list of key contacts on the Graduate Academics website.
You may also find the university’s virtual campus tour helpful.