Engineering Career Fair
The NC State Engineering Career Fair is one of the largest career fairs in the country held specifically for engineering students. It provides an opportunity for prospective employers from a wide range of industries to meet with engineering students interested in working for their companies
Spring 2022 Virtual NC State Engineering Career Fair
Registration is now live | Payment due after registration
Registration will end on Wednesday, January 19 at 5 PM
Important Notes For 2021/2022 Engineering Career Fairs
- Registration is live.
- Companies are able to register for Spring 2022 today.
- Payment due after registration.
- Registration will close on Wednesday, January 19 at 5 PM.
- NC State students and alumni with NCSU email addresses can book appointments with recruiters starting Friday, January 21, 2022 at 8 AM.
- Non-NC State attendees and alumni with gmail addresses can book appointments beginning Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 8 AM.
Unfortunately, we cannot process refunds. However, if you cancel 30 days or more prior to the first day of the Engineering Career Fair, you can have your payment applied to a future Engineering Career Fair of your choosing.
To apply a payment to a future NC State Engineering career fair, please send an email to email@example.com after registering online.
After Registration: Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. If no payment is received 40 days prior to the event, registration will be cancelled. You may pay via check, using the mailing address on your invoice, or via credit card using the nc state payment site linked on your invoice.
Companies That Are Attending
They want to hire you!
Look who’s coming! See our Participating Companies.
Free For All Participants | Registration and Appointments Required
To attend, you will need to create an account in Career Fair Plus.
“The Engineering Career Fair at NC State connects some of the nation’s brightest engineering students with innovative companies and government organizations. There is no better place for employers to meet the leaders who will engineer a better tomorrow.”
– Dean Louis Martin-Vega
Need Resume or Interviewing Tips?
Interested in volunteering for the NC State Engineering Career Fair?
Connect With Us
- Follow us on Linked In https://go.ncsu.edu/ecflinkedin
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.515.3263
All proceeds are devoted to enhancing Student Success in the College of Engineering and producing the highest quality NC State Engineering Career Fair