NC State Online Academic Degrees
- Master of Engineering (various concentrations)
- Master of Civil Engineering
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Networking
- Master of Electrical Power Systems Engineering
- Master of Environmental Engineering
- Master of Industrial Engineering
- Master of Integrated Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Master of Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Nanoengineering
- Master of Nuclear Engineering
These Engineering Online degrees and graduate level courses are available statewide and beyond to qualified students. The ideal candidate has a B.S. degree in engineering with a 3.0 GPA. Students who do not meet these qualifications may prepare themselves with appropriate undergraduate courses or demonstrate competence in graduate level courses.
Course registration, tuition payment, degree application and academic support are handled directly by NC State University in Raleigh, NC.
Additional distance education courses are available from NC State University DELTA (Distance Education and Learning Technology Applications).
Western NC Regional Resource Center
The NC State University Engineering Programs Office at UNC Asheville functions as a regional resource center for students in western NC who are taking Engineering Online courses.
- Exam proctoring
- Access to UNC Asheville Library (small fee required)
- Site for meetings between NC State University faculty and remote students
To arrange for one of these services, call the office at 828.251.6640.