Students from across the College of Engineering are invited to show their creative talent by entering the College’s first student photography contest for Instagram. We are looking for photos that summarize what you feel makes you an NC State Engineering student. The deadline for entries is 5 p.m. June 1.
Photo entries must follow the guidelines below. Five student photos will be selected following the deadline and will run in the College’s Fall 2017 magazine. Please ensure you use the hashtag: #IamNCStateEngr, save a copy of your photo and write a caption in your post describing your photo.
- This contest is exclusive to current students affiliated with the College of Engineering at NC State University.
- The picture must be original and does not infringe on copyright and equivalent rights but grant permission for North Carolina State University to use, reproduce, distribute, and/or release the work to the public in any manner and in any medium without payment of any fee, and in perpetuity.
- The College of Engineering at NC State University reserves the right to use contestants’ names and works for educational publicity and/or promotional purposes. You understand that the works will be shared with those affiliated with the College. You hereby give NC State Engineering nonexclusive rights to use your name, likenesses, quotes and submissions for educational publicity and/or promotional purposes. This includes but is not limited to website display, print materials and social media.
- The image must be publicly shared on Instagram. You must add the hashtag #IamNCStateEngr to your post so we can find it.
- There is no limitation in number of submissions per person.
- Please save a copy of all submissions so they can be emailed to our offices for printing in the magazine if they are selected.
- Submissions to the contest will be accepted from April 1, 2017 until June 1, 2017.
- A committee composed of Engineering Communications staff will choose the TOP 5 submissions. The TOP 5 photos will be chosen based on creativity, ingenuity and level of engagement in social media.
- The winners will be announced on NC State Engineering’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
Any questions? Email email@example.com.