International High-Impact Experiences
The College of Engineering encourages their students to participate in international high-impact experiences. NC State offers a variety of international opportunities to complement our students' academic studies and prepare them for the global marketplace when they graduate.
Become a Global Engineer
- Become familiar with campus and college contacts and resources.
- Participate in international high-impact experiences such as NC State Study Abroad Programs to increase your global knowledge in the areas of study, research, service, co-op and internship.
- Get involved with a student organization such as Engineers Without Borders.
- Pursue a Global Perspectives Certificate.
- Earn a scholarship for international study.
Contacts and Resources
The following table lists important international resources at NC State (see also the University’s overview on high-impact education opportunities).
Center for Student Leadership, Ethics and Public Service (CSLEPS)
Grand Challenge Scholars Program (GCSP)
Office of International Affairs (OIA)
The following units may also offer opportunities for international work, study or internships.