Company registration open for our Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 events.
See company registration links below.
How To Register
|Wednesday, 9/20 and Thursday, 9/21|
|The Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 Engineering Career Fairs are in-person ONLY. |
Wolfpack White option (6-foot table) includes 1-2 reps, $1,695
Wolfpack Red option (8-foot table) includes 3-5 reps, $2,195
Wolfpack Red double booth option includes up to 7 reps, $3,890
Companies may register now. Invoices will be emailed in July.
Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. If no payment is received 40 days prior to the event, registration will be canceled.
If you have registered and need to cancel, please refer to our cancellation policy.
Employer Information Packet
If you have questions about the packet contents below, please contact us at email@example.com or 919.515.3263.
- Update Your Company Profile
- Schedule of Events for Employers (PDF)
- Shipping Information (PDF)
- Floor Plan — Booth Layout (PDF)
- Get interview or information session space (PDF)
- Hotel Recommendation
- Find us via Google Maps
Is the engineering career fair a hybrid event?
The Fall and Spring Engineering Career Fairs are in-person-only.
In-Person Event Details:
- The NC State Engineering Career Fair will be held at the McKimmon Center.
- Staggered Entry: NC State students and alum may enter at 9:30 am. Non-NC State students may enter at 10:30 am.
- Registered participating companies receive a designated booth, meals, and a shared common room for interviewing during the fair.
- Check-in begins at 7:15 a.m.
- Parking is FREE FOR EMPLOYERS ONLY, but limited.
What platform is used for the ECF event?
Career Fair Plus. Download Today!
Can I use Career Fair Plus as web-based or in the app?
Yes. The website is available for viewing participating companies online or by downloading and using the app.
Direct Link: https://app.careerfairplus.com/ncsu_nc
How will interviews with candidates I select be set up?
Interviews are in-person. The Career Development Center coordinates on-campus interviews. If you are interested in scheduling post-fair interviews, please indicate on the registration form. Questions about on-campus interviews? Contact Bridget Hartsfield at 919.515.2396.
How to Pay Online
After Registration: Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice. If no payment is received 40 days prior to the event, registration will be cancelled. You may via credit card using the link on your invoice.
Unfortunately, we cannot process refunds. However, if you cancel 30 days or more prior to the first day of the Engineering Career Fair, you can have your payment applied to a future Engineering Career Fair of your choosing.
To apply a payment to a future NC State Engineering career fair, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after registering online.
Connect With Us
- Follow us on Linked In https://go.ncsu.edu/ecflinkedin
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 919.515.3263