How to Register
1. Review your booth options.*
|Booth||Cost/Day||Description||No. of Reps.|
|Wolfpack Red Booth||$1,995||Includes 8′ table (with cloth), 10′ sq. area (with piping, draping, electrical hook-up, and wireless access)||3 – 5|
|Wolfpack White Booth||$1,495||Includes 6′ table (with cloth), 8′ sq. area (with piping, draping, electrical hook-up, and wireless access)||2|
You’ll also get: Breakfast, lunch, break service, common interview room and optional pre-/post-interview scheduling through NC State’s Career Development Center. Proceeds support the Engineering Career Fair, student success and professional development.
*If this registration fee precludes your team from participating, please call us at 919.515.3263 to discuss.
2. Complete the online registration form.Fall ’17 has reached capacity Register for Spring 2018
Companies! Register early before we hit capacity. You can always cancel if you need to.
3. Review the Employer Information Packet.
- The NC State Engineering Career Fair will be held at the McKimmon Center.
- Students may attend any time between 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Registered participating companies receive a designated booth, meals, and a shared common room for interviewing during the fair.
- Check-in begins at 7:15 a.m.
- Parking is FREE, but limited.
Employer Information Packet
If you have questions about the packet contents below, please contact us at email@example.com or 919.515.3263.
How to Pay Online
After Registration: You may pay by credit card via the link on your invoice.
Unfortunately, we cannot process refunds. However, if you cancel 30 days or more prior to the first day of the Engineering Career Fair, you can have your payment applied to a future Engineering Career Fair of your choosing.
To apply a payment to a future NC State Engineering career fair, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after registering online.